Romantik Hotel GMACHL: friends, partners & co-operations
Your spa hotel GMACHL in Elixhausen near Salzburg
We’d like to extend our gratitude to all partners of the Romantik Hotel GMACHL Elixhausen for the great collaboration!
- Hanna Trachten: www.hanna-trachten.at
- Lanz Trachtenmode: www.lanztrachten.at
- Trachten Stassny: www.stassny.at
Workplace health promotion "GMACHL Herzblut":
- Trumer Leistungsdiagnostik: www.trumer-leistungsdiagnostik.at
- Blumen Neuhauser: www.blumen-neuhauser.com
- Rennradregion Salzkammergut SalzburgerLand: www.rennrad-austria.at
- SalzburgerLand Tourismus: www.salzburgerland.com
- Salzburger Seenland: www.salzburger-seenland.at
- Salzburger Umgebungsorte: www.salzburg-umgebung.com
- Tourismus Salzburg: www.salzburg.info
Drinks & food:
- Salzburger Weissbierbrauerei "Die Weisse": www.dieweisse.at
- Trumer Privatbrauerei: www.trumer.at
- Weingut Jurtschitsch Sonnhof: www.jurtschitsch.com
- Objekt. Textil. Erlacher: www.objekt-textil-erlacher.at
Incentives and teambuilding:
- Abenteuer Management: www.abenteuer-management.at
- Montée: montee.com
- Outdoor Consulting Team: www.o-c-t.com
Bike rental & professional ergometer:
- Airstreeem: www.airstreeem.com
- pinzweb.at GmbH & Co KG: www.pinzweb.at
Our marketing co-operations
Golf in Austria
"GOLF IN AUSTRIA" stands for golf holidays in cosy golf hotels in Austria’s best golfing destinations. The Romantik Hotel GMACHL offers you the perfect ambiance for your golf holiday. Benefit from the attractive green fee discounts, high-grade rental equipment, a flexible shuttle service, and special offers for golf beginners.
More information: www.golfinfo.at
The guide for gourmets "Gault Millau" was founded in 1969 by the two journalists Henri Gault and Christian Millau. At the time, both were journalists for the evening newspaper “Paris-Presse” and had institutionalised culinary topics. which led to the development of the fist Parisian restaurant “Guide Juillard” in 1962. In 1973, they announced ten commandments for the contemporary cuisine under the headline “Vive la nouvelle cuisine française” in their monthly magazine, such as shorter cooking times, fresh products from the market, and lighter sauces. The "Time" consequently called Gault Millau the "New Testament of the gourmet cuisine" together with the magazine "Michelin", which had been the market leader at the time. The first German issue was released in 1983.
More information: at.gaultmillau.com
Historic Hotels of Europe
Discover European diversity! National hotel co-operations, whose houses belong to the historical and architectural cultural heritage of their respective countries, have joined together to form the "Historic Hotels of Europe".
More information: www.historichotelsofeurope.com
Rennradregion SalzburgerLand Salzkammergut
The Romantik Hotel GMACHL is embedded in the picturesque race biking region Salzkammergut - province of Salzburg. Experience the stunning combination of mountains, lakes, and sprawling meadows.
More information: www.rennrad-austria.at
Romantik Hotels & Restaurants
The association "Romantik Hotels" made it its business to offer outstanding hospitality with high quality criteria. Combining tradition and contemporary comfort, the “Romantiker” creates atmospheric cosiness. Romantik Hotels are an oasis of peace amidst the hectic everyday life, where guests have the opportunity to reflect, relax and regenerate in this fast-paced time. This “New Romanticism” is a lived philosophy and the foundation for the success of our co-operation.
More information: www.romantikhotels.com
Schlosshotels & Herrenhäuser
The Schlosshotels & Herrenhäuser (Eng. Country House Hotels & Manors) are a family of 78 romantic hotels, historic country houses, and restaurants in Austria, Hungary, the Czech Republic, Slovenia, Croatia, Veneto, Piedmont, Tuscany, Trentino-Alto Adige, and Bavaria. Each and every estate, ranging from family-friendly to traditional to stylish and dapper, is distinctive and unique.
More information: www.schlosshotels.co.at